Saturday 30 June 2007

V.E.T spells OUCH

If you were greeted with this cute face would you want to subject the furry body to a nasty experience? No I thought not. These humans decided it would be a good idea to take me to V.E.T. Have you ever been? Not a nice experience at all. You go in, everyone is all smiles, then you get called into a little room, where there is a scarey human in a long white coat (I don't know why as it's not particularly cold in there.) My first visit started well. V.E.T gave me biscuits, always a good idea, then I got a little stroke, I was just starting to enjoy myself when OUCH, something sharp JABBED me. What on earth was that? It seeemed to be coming from V.E.T. I was not a happy doglet at all.

Next time I had to go I was wise to this JAB thing and kept my furry bottom firmly on the table, and my furry head in V.E.T.s direction at all times. Ha, that fooled them. Until the biscuits came out and I forgot, OUCH, another jab.

Be warned fellow dogs. V.E.T. is not to be trusted, even with biscuits in their hands they are just waiting to jab you as soon as you are distracted.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Just you wait until they need to take your temperature.... LOL..