Thursday 28 June 2007

Tired little legs

The trouble with being so small is your energy
levels run out way before your sense of mischief does. There I am, running along, chewing various moving ankles (and boy do the humans LOVE that game- they cheer and run and shake their legs, generally joining in the fun and making it much more interesting for me) anyway, where was I? Oh yes, there I am running along enjoying myself when all of a sudden my furry little legs wont go any further and I have to have a quick snoozelet. It's most annoying as I'm sure I'm missing out on mischief making. Oh well, I sure make up for it when I wake up! My favourite game when I first came to live here was to attach my furry jaw to the teenage human's work trousers and she would take me for a little drag along the hallway. I'm sure she loved it as much, if not more than me. Sometimes I still have a little game of it with her, just for nostalgia sake you understand.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Dont worry to much about missing out on the mischief Pablo. When you are a little bit older your energy levels will go up.. snigger xx