Wednesday 27 June 2007

Cute or what?

Aw, wasn't I the cutest little dog? This is me on my first day at my new home. I was only just 7 weeks old and had decided to explore the room the human's call 'the front room' They had bought me lots of toys, this one is a tiny teddy and when they came to pick me up they threw him in the plastic 'jail' they had brought with them, well me being a trusting sort of dog I dove right in after mini ted, and my new mum closed the door on me. How cruel can you get?

Then they all stood around talking about 'car' as I whined to be let out. I got them back though. When we got in 'car' I decided to treat them to some of my best singing, they loved it- I saw them glancing at each other with ever more rapturous faces, or at least I think it was rapturous faces, I'm not too good at telling between that and a grimace really!!! Anyway, after a while I was so exhausted I fell asleep, before I could get to the end of my lovely song too.

2 comments:

Tessab said...

hehehe.. what a cute little fellow you were Pablo xx

Amber said...

you most certainly were :)