Thursday 28 June 2007

Are you sitting comfortably...




I decided quite soon after I came to live here that I'd teach the humans how to feed me treats when I did something cute, I started them off with me sitting, as that's the easiest one. They were very pleased with themselves. I have no idea why, I did all the hard work, all they had to do was hold the treats. After a couple of weeks at home not only could I sit for a treat but I thought I'd show off a bit and will sit while they prepare my food, and before I let them open the door to the garden for me. Oh, and before they put the dreaded chain on for 'walkies'. Well, someone has to have some manners around here don't they!!!!
I do a very nice, 'down' and 'wait' that sometimes gets me a tasty piece of sausage, all you other dogs should try it, just look at the human in that special 'sorry for myself' way, and the human will be putty in your paws.

No comments: