Wednesday 27 June 2007

Toys

This is one of the toys that was waiting for me when I got to my new home. I remember the humans worried it was too big for me. I soon got my furry little chops round it though. It's not
one of my favourites though. I do like squeakies, I like to walk down the hall squeaking them as much as possible, that way everyone knows exactly where I am. The humans seem to like the noise almost as much as they did my singing in the car that first trip.
Some of my squeaky toys have lasted quite well, others have died a very quick death, yesterday I dragged the female human to the pet shop to buy me a new toy, well she would only let me look at the 'cheapos'. I thought I would show her what bad value for money they were. Today I brought it to her, 'look mum, this one has lost it's squeak already, tssk, these cheap toys are a false economy really Maybe you should get some more money out of that furry purse for me and splash out a bit!'

No comments: