Tuesday 3 July 2007

Day tripping




Do you like to go out on trips? At first I really didn't think much of car and lead but now I get so excited when lead comes out of the drawer. Here's me on one of our first car picnics. We went to the seaside so that we could watch the waves as we ate. Once I'd had my dinner I decided to get myself a better viewpoint than the back seat and climbed up onto the parcel shelf. I saw lots of cars go by. I just love people watching so amused myself until the humans were ready to take me for a walk. When we got back in the car they made me belt up on the back seat again, I'd have liked to travel back in style on my little parcel shelf.
We've been on a couple of car picnics this week. Yesterday the female human queued up to get us some chips whilst the male human and I waited outside, it started to pour down, you should have seen me. Soggy doggy and a very bad hair day! I was in a grump for the rest of the day. I did get a lovely sausage from the chip shop though, that cheered me up just a little. We had to eat in the car again, it was that or soggy chips! Today we had a drive out, and managed a walk and picnic outside, it was quite funny though,as soon as we got back in the car it poured down yet again.

2 comments:

Amber said...

What a shame your day out was spoilt by the weather Pablo. Summer will be here soon though :). I am sorry to have to tell you though, your humans will get in big trouble if you dont put your seat belt on... so no sitting on the parcel shelf when the car is moving.

Gillian Mowbray said...

Love those car shots. They'd make for a fab layout. xxx