Sunday 15 July 2007

Seven swans a hissing




Now I'm known for my penchant for bird watching but this one is a little scarey. I did try to make friends with a couple of them but I got hissed at for my troubles. Not a good day all round on the friends front in fact. The humans took me to a place called Mistley, I thought it should have been renamed Swanley as there were at least 30 thousand of them there, or something like that. I can't count actually so that's just a guess!!!

Apart from the less than friendly hissy things I also met a twin of mine, must have been my evil twin though as he barked and snarled at me. I backed off very quickly. I guess not every Westie is as friendly as me eh?

I did meet one friend near the end of the walk, a lovely old lady, who clearly fell in love with me, she asked where I had been all her life, well with a line like that I rolled over and let her stroke my furry tum. She had obviously had furry friends before though as when I tried the 'jump up and annoy them' trick she was having none of it and pushed me straight back down. I do like a dominant woman so I obeyed.

After all that excitement I decided to have a chewy and go to bed as soon as we got home, night night. xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I would have been a bit scared of those birds too - they're HUGE!!! Would've liked to chase them too I think!!

River

fee said...

that swan looks kind of mean. i'm not sure what i would do with it either, but if we were together i'm sure there'll be none of that hissing from them!

Amber said...

Hmmm, very scary. You are so brave Pablo xx