Monday 9 July 2007

Guinea pups



Well looky here. My good friend Raffy the guinea pig seemed to be getting a little wide around the middle of late. Now I didn't like to say anything, you know how these girls are about their weight, but I have to say, her bum definitely did look big in that!!!

Anyway, July 4th I had a little nosey in her cage as I usually do when the humans are feeding her, and there were all these mini guineas, 6 in all. Whingey (the supposed dad) was in the other part of the hutch, looking very uninterested and denying all responsibility. Why, he even went off and got himself installed in a little batchelor pad the very same day. Raffy is left holding the babies and not knowing how she will afford to keep them all in straw and carrots!

I'm enjoying watching the babies scuttling about, they move very quickly so I had to be quick getting these shots. Alright, the humans got them, but I helped by sticking my nose in the cage at the same time.

2 comments:

Gillian Mowbray said...

LOL at her bum looking big in that! They're so cute.

Tessab said...

How lovely Pablo.. but you shouldnt have been surprised, after all they think you are a Boxer !! LOL xx