Tuesday 17 July 2007

Grass rolls



The humans took me to a place called Brightlingsea yesterday. It was a bit hot for a furry four pawed dog really so I made sure to stop every other pawstep just to show my protest. I soon hurried up when they mentioned the words 'chip shop' I always get a sausage when they get themselves some chips. Sure enough after waiting outside patiently (why wasn't I allowed in?) The male human came out with chips, curry sauce and of course the long awaited sausage. Yum.

We stopped in at the church yard on the way home. I found some long grass nearby and thought I'd have a little roll in it. The humans say I'm stinky now, I think I smell quite nice actually.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh dear, you didnt get the dreaded.. bath.. did you ? Still it must have been worth it for a good roll x

Lorenza said...

Hi, Pablo.
I do the same when its to hot outside. I refuse to go on walking! But you got a reward! Yummy!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

I get a sausage from the chip shop too!! Rolling in that grass looks like fine and I'm sure you smell great!

River