Friday 6 July 2007

I got a friend


This is me with my new friend Vikki. My female human went off for a little while and came back in with two friends, one for me and one for her. Well I was so excited I just didn't know what to do with myself. My new girlfriend seemed a little less keen on me than I was on her, but I think she was just playing hard to get. Mind you, she is a bit of an old girl compared to me. In fact, don't tell her I referred to her in such a way but she is a pensioner. I didn't mind though, I was still happy to give the old girl a kiss. I must have a thng for the older woman.

3 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Pablo,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you and I am sure you will make lots of new friends here :)

Love
Opy

Amber said...

hehhee, Pablo the toy boy xxx your friend Vikki looks rather friendly :) xx

Lorenza said...

Hi, Pablo
Nice to meet you. I saw your name in DWb directory and wanted to come and say hello. You will find lots of friends here!
Have a nice day
Lorenza